Taiwan Green Roof & Green Wall Association
Taiwan Green Roof & Green Wall Association is formed on May 18th, 2011, by a group of environmental-conscious people consisting of professors, architects, developers, landscape designers and contractors, and horticulture supply companies. It is officially incorporated as a Nation-wide non-profit institution.
- Develop and provide products and technologies for the Green Roof and Green Wall industry.
- Establish and publish industry standards and practices.
- Promote and Educate the public on benefits and safety concerns.
- Assist governmental agencies in devising policies and measures to impose compulsory Green Roof and Green Walls.
- Train and certify qualified installers.
- Secure legislative and financial support from government at the Central and City/County government level.
- Liaise with relevant associations in promoting the Green Building concept and practices.
Relevant people in the Association
Association Chairman: H. H. Lu
Academic Committee: Assistant Professor Y. J. Lin
Public Relations Committee: Professor C. H. Liaw
Member Relations Committee: L. W. Lan
Publications Committee: C. C. Sun