The World Congress of Building Greening 2023 in Berlin is a multi-day event concerning the greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas) with the associated accompanying topics (e. g. urban climate, rainwater management, sustainability).
The congress will be organised by Bundesverband GebäudeGrün e.V. (BuGG) with the support WGIN an EFB.
At the end of the congress, there is the possibility to participate in excursions to special green roofs and façades in Berlin.
The congress offers:
- More than 100 speakers from different countries
- More than 40 exhibitors at the accompanying exhibition
- More than 20 cooperation partners
- Knowledge transfer of greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas)
- Showing of best practice examples Transfer of knowledge by industry experts from Germany and abroad in parallel series of lectures and discussion rounds
- Networking. Meeting point. Addressing new target groups
- Interdisciplinary exchange of experience between city representatives, architects, city planners, urban water developers, industrial and property representatives, manufacturers, processors, researchers, associations, politicians and other interested parties
World Congress of Building Greening 2023
Date: 27. – 29. Juni 2023
Mercure Hotel Moa Berlin
Please find more information here.
The World Green Infrastructure Network continues with its own publications. After its first book “Green Cities in the World” in 2014, the update in 2015 and the Spanish version in 2016, the “Vertical urban agriculture” book followed in 2018. Now you have our new book...
BuGG President Dr. Gunter Mann (centre) presents the managing directors of Landschaftsarchitektur+ Felix Holzapfel-Herziger (left) and Julian Benesch (right) with the winner's badges for the “BuGG Green Roof of the Year” 2021. Source: Landschaftsarchitektur+ / BuGGThe...
© Green Roofs for Healthy CitiesGreen Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC) is excited to announce the Grey to Green Conference, to be held virtually on June 22 from 10am - 4:30pm and June 23 from 10am - 6pm est. Cost: $175 USD for one day, or $349 USD for both days....