CitiesAlive 2022 is finally back in person and will be held in Philadelphia from October 16th-19th, 2022. It will focus on the theme of “Green Infrastructure & Water in a Changing Climate”. CitiesAlive 2022 is now accepting proposals for presentations and research papers. The application deadline is Saturday April 30th, 2022, at 11:59 pm, please submit your proposals here.
CitiesAlive 2022 is accepting proposals that are within orbit of the following topics:
- Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- Resilience Planning
- Stormwater Management and Flooding
- Green Infrastructure and Human Health
- Biophilic Design
- Urban Heat Island Related Studies
- Social Justice and Equity
- Urban Agriculture and Food Production
- Economic Analysis’s / Green Infrastructure Accounting
- Policy and Design Case Studies
- Green Infrastructure and Solar Integration Studies
CitiesAlive 2022 will highlight new policy, design practices, emerging research, innovative products, and Philadelphia-centric green infrastructure developments. The goal is to help inform the current policy debate by making a case for the rapid and significant increase in green infrastructure investment, a trend that’s occurring worldwide.
Submit a proposal by Saturday April 30th, 2022, at 11:59 pm. You are invited to review the submission process and related criteria for submitting by clicking here.
A big thank you to the Sponsors of CitiesAlive 2022:
Hunter – Silver Sponsor
Carlisle CCM – Silver Sponsor
Rooflite – Silver Sponsor
Chatfield Green Roofing – Lanyard Sponsor
Naturcycle – Copper Sponsor
Ginkgo Sustainability – Copper Sponsor