OPTIGRÜN and SOLYCO offer builders, investors, designers, architects and municipalities a sophisticated and economical solution for sustainable urban development: The vertical PV System for green roofs.
To improve the urban climate and design cities that are worth living in, various adaptation measures are necessary. Due to the shortage of space, the available roof areas must be used in a multifunctional way. A BIO-SOLAR ROOF unites the advantages of green roofs and photovoltaic systems.
The symbiosis of the systems also creates additional positive effects. Combining a photovoltaic system with a green roof can boost the efficiency of the photovoltaic system due to the reduced surface temperature. The vertical mounting frame, in particular, ensures optimum conditions for the development and functioning of a green roof.
OPTIGRÜN and SOLYCO
Optigrün is the market leader in green roofs and Buildings and has already been successfully working in the construction industry for 50 years. SOLYCO, the solar expert, has been working in the field of photovoltaics for over 20 years and is known in the industry for innovative products and pioneering systems.
By combining expertise and decades of experience from the fields of green roofs and energy generation, the two companies OPTIGRÜN and SOLYCO offer builders, investors, designers, architects and municipalities a sophisticated and economical solution for sustainable urban development.
ADVANTAGES THAT IMPRESS:
- High electricity yield, comparable with a conventional solar green roof
- High-quality double-glazed modules with high bifacial coefficient and hail protection
- Retrofitting on existing green roofs possible
- Very low weight of 12-22 kg/m² (Own load incl. partly necessary ballastfeet)
- Cohesive system, secured against shifting as a result of wind pressure, no occurrence of wind suction
- Consistent supply of light and water to the vegetation.
- The green roof can develop unhindered
- Maintenance can easily be carried out on the green roof
- Integrated cable management
- Very simple, quick installation
- Certified in accordance with IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC 61701, IEC TS 62804 (module safety and reliability)