On 22 June 2022, SFG will celebrate it’s 25th anniversary with a full-day event on current topics of building green.
Help shape the future – plan, debate, discuss common myths; the cityscape of tomorrow; and how climate resilience and human well-being can be improved.
The SFG-jubilee event on 25th of June will be an opportunity to connect European Green roof activities. The networking event with WGIN, EFB and national representatives of several organizations will focus on current trends in Green infrastructure in Switzerland.
The ecosystem services of green infrastructure and green buildings help us to tackle current and future challenges such as biodiversity promotion, urban heat island, air and quality of life and to actively shape the green city of the future. Join the discussion to shape the future!
• Raphael Lanz, Mayor of Thun
• Claudia Moll, deputy chairman of Thun, Head of Section Landscape Policy, Federal Office for the Environment FOEN.
• Conrad Amber, nature-thinking author, consultant, photographer from Dornbirn.
• Beat Kohler, Grand Councillor of the Canton of Bern and chief editor of the trade journal “Erneuerbare Energien”
• Markus Weibel, Head of Stadtgrün Thun
• Jürg Grossen, Member of the National Council, President green liberals and swissolar
• Martin Vinzens, Head of section Settlement and Landscape, Federal Office for Spatial Development ARE
• Hanspeter Latour, Nature with Latour
• Nathalie Baumann and Anke Domschky, Research Group Green Space Development, Institute for Environment and Natural Resources, ZHAW
• Daniel Bärtschi, Head of Agriculture and Food at Quantis Switzerland, President Agricultura Regeneratio and author
• Nicolas Disch, Project Manager Green City of Zurich, Funding Programmes Biodiversity and Vertical Greening
• Stefan Herfort, Head of Nature and Landscape Protection City of Lucerne
• Stefan Oberholzer, Head of the SFOE Research Programme Photovoltaics, Federal Office of Energy ARE
The World Green Infrastructure Network continues with its own publications. After its first book “Green Cities in the World” in 2014, the update in 2015 and the Spanish version in 2016, the “Vertical urban agriculture” book followed in 2018. Now you have our new book...
BuGG President Dr. Gunter Mann (centre) presents the managing directors of Landschaftsarchitektur+ Felix Holzapfel-Herziger (left) and Julian Benesch (right) with the winner's badges for the “BuGG Green Roof of the Year” 2021. Source: Landschaftsarchitektur+ / BuGGThe...
© Green Roofs for Healthy CitiesGreen Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC) is excited to announce the Grey to Green Conference, to be held virtually on June 22 from 10am - 4:30pm and June 23 from 10am - 6pm est. Cost: $175 USD for one day, or $349 USD for both days....