WGIN will present the 2023 Global Awards for best green infrastructure practice at the World Green Infrastructure Congress in Berlin 27 – 29 June 2023.
The WGIN Awards will acknowledge four categories.
- Built Environment Green Infrastructure (green roofs & green walls)
- Urban Landscape Green Infrastructure
- Research Green Infrastructure
- Policy Green Infrastructure
Award Category Submissions:
Nominations open on 27 February 2023 and close on 14 May 2023.
Submission Forms for each Award Category can be downloaded, as follows:
- Built Environment Green Infrastructure – two award categories:
– Green Roof Project Award: https://forms.gle/C8XqA3SiMK4E5EyS9
– Green Wall Project Award: https://forms.gle/Jp2ZYYFfpNV3qkgN6
- Urban Green Infrastructure Award: https://forms.gle/eyGBZF5FkdB2r7Pf9
- Research on Green Infrastructure Award: https://forms.gle/SbNXR2BnjHEwz91x8
- Policy for Green Infrastructure Award: https://forms.gle/qZVBszvd3UgfMVxAA
WGIN Award Conditions of Entry:
- Nominations submitted by or on behalf of WGIN National Association members will be judged.
- Each National Association member can nominate a maximum of two submissions for each award category.
- Category submissions must have been completed; published or implemented after 01 January 2023.
- National Association members can nominate award submissions from their own nation or from any other nation. There is no restriction on where the project; research or policy originated and was completed. National members are encouraged to choose nominations that are based on merit and efficacy.
- Once submissions have been received by WGIN, they will be judged on merit by the WGIN judging panels; submissions may be promoted on the WGIN website prior to each category winner being announced at the World Green Infrastructure Congress. The winners for each category will receive a trophy and will also be promoted globally over the following year.
Contact your National Association for more information.
Contact WGIN for more information: