Join us at the World Green Infrastructure Congress (WGIC), taking place 27-29 June, 2023 in Berlin. Earlybird tickets available until 31 January! Register here.
The World Green Infrastructure Congress 2023 in Berlin is a multi-day event concerning the greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas) with the associated accompanying topics (e. g. urban climate, rainwater management, sustainability).
At the end of the congress, there is the possibility to participate in excursions to special green roofs and façades in Berlin.
The congress offers:
- More than 100 speakers from different countries
- More than 40 exhibitors at the accompanying exhibition
- More than 20 cooperation partners
- Knowledge transfer of greening of buildings (greening of roofs, façades and indoor areas)
- Showing of best practice examples Transfer of knowledge by industry experts from Germany and abroad in parallel series of lectures and discussion rounds
- Networking. Meeting point. Addressing new target groups
- Interdisciplinary exchange of experience between city representatives, architects, city planners, urban water developers, industrial and property representatives, manufacturers, processors, researchers, associations, politicians and other interested parties.
Take a look at the trailer for WGIC 2023 see what you can expect!
Earlybird registrations until 31 January! Register here.
Call for Paper: Experts from research and education and from the ranks of members can still apply for company- and product-neutral presentations via the “Call for Paper” until 31st January 2023.
Sponsors and congress partners: The congress is organised by Bundesverband GebäudeGrün e.V. (BuGG) with the support WGIN, European Federation of Green Roof & Wall Associations (EFB), Association for Greening Buildings and Swiss Association for Greening Buildings. Supported by international (World and European Association, Austrian and Swiss Building Green Association) and national (Bundesverband Garten-, Landschafts- und Sportsplatzbau, Patzer Verlag) partners.
The World Congress is further supported by numerous gold and silver sponsors such as ACO, Bauder, GDL Belke, Urbanscape Knauf Insulation, Mobilane, Optigrün, Sky Roofers, Triflex, Wagner/Weiss + Appetito, Zinco and BMI-Group, Carl Stahl, Flor-design Wand, Kraiburg Relastec, Sempergreen.
Interested in becoming a partner? Find out more here.
World Green Infrastructure Congress 2023
Date: 27. – 29. June 2023
Venue: MOA Berlin – Mercure Hotel Stephanstraße 41 10559 Berlin
Find more information, registration & how to become a partner here.